"Learn Professional Boat Repair from a Professional"
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
PROVIDING 1 ON 1 HANDS-ON TRAINING FOR Y0U/YOUR STAFF @ YOUR LOCATION
- Gelcoat repair and application (3 days minimum)
- Polyflake repair and application (2 days minimum)
- Color tinting and blending (4 hrs)
- Marine fiberglass patching/OEM duplication (1 day minimum)
- Marketing strategies (2 hrs)
- Equipment & materials needs list/contacts (included)
- Shop needs and space allocation (2 hrs)
- Reference/Training manual w/ boat mfg. contacts (included)
- Estimating (2 hrs)
- Scheduling (included)
- Advertising when & where (2 hrs)
- Seasonal aspects of the business (included)
- Lifetime follow-up and coaching guaranteed!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Mix and match any of the above learning modules to create your own package and training time
- EXPLANATION OF TRAINING EXPENSES & SERVICES
- Minimum 3 days of training required.
- Boats needing repair and all necessary materials must be onsight prior to training. You will be given a list of materials and training needs upon completion of the contractual agreement.
- Equipment/tool needs should be onsight prior to training or the Boat Docktor can bring or send specialty tools such as spray guns, grinders, and sanders for trial use before you make a purchase.
- Your initial material cost should not exceed $500
- Your initial equipment/tool cost will vary depending on quality, personal choice, and needs. Expect to invest $500 - $1,000 for specialty equipment. This cost does not include an air compressor, which should be a minimum 5 HP with a dedicated 20 cfm.
- Call for additional information and training cost.